Avantive Solutions | January 05, 2022
Avantive Solutions, a global technology and business process outsourcer (BPO) specializing in innovative customer experience (CX), strategic sales, and digital marketing solutions, today announced a partnership with Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., a leading provider of global industry solutions powered by cloud services from Microsoft, to enhance their data analytics capabilities through improved performance of Microsoft Power BI with Azure Databricks. This will allow Avantive to drive best-in-class performance using machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions.
"The goal of our partnership is to take our clients' results to the next level. This will allow Avantive to use optimized technology to increase our contacts, conversions, as well as improve our customers' reachability and level of trust."
Amy Brennan, Avantive's VP of Operational Excellence
As Avantive's digital transformation partner, Hitachi Solutions will develop a customized data platform — fueled by machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) — that will let Avantive leverage the power of cutting-edge analytics and customer insights.
"With the ML and analytics scalability of Microsoft Azure and Databricks, Avantive will be able to collect and aggregate data in real time and make efficient moment-by-moment adjustments to live customer outreaches. This capability will markedly improve their contacts, close rates, and performance," explained John Young, Hitachi Solutions' VP of Data Science and Machine Learning.
The Avantive team is focused on how they can control and leverage data to make interactions more personalized and relevant for their clients. This is what sets them apart from the competition — using data-driven insights to successfully reach their customers and communicate with them on a more meaningful level.
"Hitachi Solutions is helping us to not just append the data, but to find the trends in the data in the blink of an eye. At 5:00pm on Tuesday, we will know which households in which state to call, and we will have the ability to personalize our conversations based on the demographic data we can access with speed and security," said Brennan.
Avantive will implement new insights, utilizing multi-faceted demographic appends, allowing greater ability to reach their customers. By providing new data analysis speed and capacity, they will supply clients with greater trending insights and, ultimately, personalized call scripts.
Avantive chose Hitachi Solutions as their partner due to the relationship CEO Frank Pettinato built with the Hitachi Solutions team over the past two years. Already using Power BI and Azure, Avantive sought to collaborate further with a Microsoft solutions and technology leader.
"Hitachi Solutions impressed us with their team and the comprehensive nature of the solution they provided based on our market position. We've been very impressed with their nimbleness to come up with this unique solution for our company," said Pettinato.
While the project is well underway, Brennan is working daily with the Hitachi Solutions team on delivery, review, and developing the release of this cutting-edge technology in the first quarter.
"Our goal is to drive strong, measurable performance for our clients. We are already a market leader in insights and innovation. We believe Hitachi Solutions will make that capability richer, allowing us to provide additional actionable insights and placing Avantive Solutions several years ahead of market competitors," added Brennan.
About Avantive Solutions
Avantive Solutions, founded in 1988, is a Purpose-Driven global technology and business process outsourcer (BPO) specializing in designing, building, and delivering innovative customer experience (CX), strategic sales, and digital marketing solutions. The Company's Omni-Touch™ integrated solution provides actionable insights and drives desired outcomes through advanced analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning platforms. Avantive Solutions partners with the world's most recognized brands in communications and media, healthcare, energy, financial technology (Fintech), and eCommerce. To learn more about how Avantive Solutions is bringing purpose to the customer experience, go to avantivesolutions.com.
About Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. helps its customers successfully compete with the largest global enterprises using powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft cloud services. Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, India/Middle East, Japan, and Asia Pacific. To learn more about how Hitachi Solutions can support your organization leveraging Microsoft solutions and technologies, go to global.
BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
ListenFirst | January 13, 2022
ListenFirst, the premier enterprise social analytics solution, today announced the launch of BI Connector for Tableau, providing their customers with an interface to connect directly to the ListenFirst API and access data on-demand within their Tableau dashboard. This new feature introduces codeless integration and enables ListenFirst customers to tell a multitude of stories by manipulating and layering different insights within Tableau's 24 visualization types and reporting customizations.
Available in Tableau's app directory, ListenFirst's BI Connector for Tableau creates a quicker, more seamless way to get bulk selection of data without needing frontend access. Reporting cycles are readily available in Tableau by utilizing dynamic date ranges to automatically refresh the latest insights in the desired date range and parameters.
"More than half of ListenFirst API customers use Tableau, and BI Connector For Tableau creates a quick path to insights for these data power users," explained Jimmy Li, Product Manager at ListenFirst. "Users can now effortlessly conduct cross data source analysis, on-demand reporting, advanced charting, and data visualization. Additionally, insights can be published side by side with other data points from non-ListenFirst sources, simplifying complex stories into insights that are instantly understandable."
Optimized for self service, BI Connector for Tableau supports flexible data queries for brand, content and paid level datasets.
ListenFirst is the premier social analytics solution used by the world's leading brands. With a breadth of data and award-winning expertise unmatched in the market, we offer an easy, one-stop solution to optimize social media marketing and maximize ROI. ListenFirst has been honored with multiple accolades including a 2020 SIIA CODiE Award for Best Emerging Technology, 2020 Cynopsis AdTech Award for Outstanding Data Solution, 2022 High Performer recognition from G2 Crowd, MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Social Media Monitoring Software, and named one of Inc. 500's fastest growing companies. Founded in 2012, ListenFirst is trusted by leading global brands including AT&T, Amazon, NBCUniversal, and Peloton.
BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
Civis Analytics | February 23, 2021
Civis Analytics, a data science firm innovating at the intersection of public good and scientific best practices, today announced the launch of its COVID Vaccine Campaign Toolkit. This resource hub includes key information for organizations looking to use data to inform persuasive and equitable COVID vaccination outreach.
The toolkit provides guidance on each aspect of an outreach campaign that requires a specific, tailored approach. These include:
• Messaging and messenger: Results from scientific experiments to guide messaging and spokespeople, so the most persuasive language is used for each audience. This includes new research on employer-specific messaging, conducted in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Crystal Son, MPH, Director of Healthcare Analytics at Civis Analytics, also shares examples of counterintuitive findings, tangible advice for any vaccine campaign team, and comparisons to Civis research on other vaccine messaging.
• Resource allocation: An interactive vaccine hesitancy map that visualizes which U.S. counties are most likely to need additional intervention to drive up vaccination rates. This map can guide groups that need to determine where to focus education or outreach efforts.
• Process: Leveraging best practices from recent 2020 Census outreach campaigns, Civis outlines a five-step process organizations can follow to ensure their vaccine campaign is data-driven and set up for success.
"Vaccine uptake is absolutely critical to herd immunity -- which is what we all need to recover from the pandemic," said Son. "Too often, we assume that a one-size-fits-all approach to public health campaigns can work. We continue to see that the language and messengers that work for one group can backfire with another -- so we really need to eliminate our own biases and rely on the data to guide our campaigns. For many of us, this is the most important campaign of our lifetime, and we need to do this right."
About Civis Analytics
Civis Analytics helps leading public and private sector organizations use data to gain a competitive advantage in how they identify, attract, and engage people. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions.
SlashData | September 19, 2020
For immediate release
London, United Kingdom
Media contact at SlashData Ltd.
Viktorija Ignataviciute email@example.com
Best practises engaging Open Source and DevOps developers Developer trends; Tracking Covid effect on the industry
While industries, businesses and individuals are being challenged significantly, the Future Developer Summit is determined to turn this into an enhanced learning opportunity, open to all Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Traditionally hosted in the Bay Area, CA, the 5th Future Developer Summit invites its guests to join the event remotely on 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct, ensuring the safety of all stakeholders. For the first time this year, the Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps.
Thought leaders at the Future Developer Summit
Industry leaders are coming together to discuss the future of developer marketing and developer relations. Director and VP level representatives from CNCF, Google, Microsoft, Comcast, HashiCorp, Intel, Salesforce, Facebook, MongoDB, Futurewei, Eclipse Foundation, Indeed.com, Expedia, Nutanix, and more.
Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered” and Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda are joining as event’s co-hosts. Follow new announcementsat futuredeveloper.io/
• Mike Milinkovich, Executive Director at Eclipse Foundation
• Nithya Ruff, Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters, Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
• Adam FitzGerald, VP, Developer Relations at HashiCorp
Lightning talks - hear about successes and failures from:
• Melissa Evers-Hood - VP, Intel Architecture, Graphics and Software at Intel
• Priyanka Sharma - General Manager at CNCF
• Chris Kelly - Director, Open Source and Engineering Engagement at Salesforce
• Grace Francisco - VP, Global Developer Relations & Education at MongoDB
• Anni Lai - Head of Open Source Operations and Marketing, Cloud at Futurewei
• Duane O'Brien - Head of Open Source at Indeed.com
• Tobie Langel - Principal and founder, UnlockOpen
• Satya Singh - Principal Product Manager - Platform & Marketplaces at Expedia
• Mark Lavi - DevOps and Automation Solutions Architect at Nutanix
• Tamao Nakahara - Head of Developer Experience at Weaveworks
• Amr Awadallah - VP, Developer Relations at Google
• On 29-30 Sep & 6-7 Oct. Full agenda at futuredeveloper.io/
• The highest rated industry event with a Net Promoter Score - 94!
- Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
- Mary Thengvall - Director of Developer Relations at Camunda
• Remote friendly event for the global tech leaders community
• Summit offers 2 tracks: Open Source and DevOps
• 2 networks to join: Community and Exclusive
• Registration is free for all attendees. We do invite you to voluntarily contribute to Black Girls Code
• This year’s Summit coincides with SlashData’s 10-year anniversary of developer research. Join us to celebrate together!
▶ Reporters can redeem the Media Pass here.
▶ General Admission is available here.
*Senior audience only
Exclusive edition - announcement
The Future Developer Summit is opening its doors in 2 weeks! Don’t miss a chance to join an outstanding crew of industry thought leaders bringing the best learning experience for Developer Relations, Marketing and Advocacy community members.
Exclusive edition on 6-7 October
Your Unique Executive Networking Opportunity in a remote-first world
Two industry panels
How do industry leaders approach contribution to open source?
• Sam Ramji - Chief Strategy Officer at DataStax
• Chris DiBona - Director of Open Source at Google
• Nithya Ruff - Executive Director, OSPO at Comcast
• Stormy Peters - Director of Open Source Programs Office at Microsoft
The diversity of DevOps approaches and how customers are adopting it?
• Kelsey Hightower - Staff Developer Advocate, Google Cloud Platform at Google
• Greg Wilson - Director of Cloud Developer Relations at Google
• Nicole Forsgren - VP, Research and Strategy at GitHub
• TBA very soon!
Two fireside chats with:
• Jono Bacon - author of “People Powered”
• Kathy Kam - Head of Open Source & Developer Advocacy at Facebook
Two Master Classes
Using practical examples, and a lot of data as usual, we will be demonstrating how you can increase your DevRel ROI by taking data-backed decisions and what are the key reasons for using data in your decision making process.
Availability is limited → Secure Your Executive Seat