Incorta Enables Business Analytics On the Go With New Mobile Applications
Incorta | May 20, 2021
Incorta Mobile, the world's first unified data analytics experience for mobile devices, was launched today by Incorta, the Direct Data Platform. Incorta Mobile, which is now available in the Apple and Google Play store, provides Incorta customers with a powerful and easy way to connect, view, and analyze company data from anywhere, at any time, with the potential to dig down into specific transaction details. The mobile-native applications are designed for both power users and beginners and provide mobile shortcuts and other small-screen optimizations, as well as an immersive augmented reality experience for iOS users.
“Business teams all over the world are seeking quicker access to more and better data,” Incorta CEO Scott Jones said. “Everyone now knows the importance of data in decision-making, from the back office to the front lines of business. Our unified data analytics platform becomes even more efficient, simple, and accessible to the next wave of data-driven decision-makers – the rest of the business – with Incorta Mobile.”
On a smaller screen, Incorta Mobile is operated by Incorta 5, the Direct Data Platform, which provides the full range of Incorta insights, visualizations, and KPIs. Incorta's Direct Data Mapping gives mobile users access to lightning-fast analytics and the ability to dig down to any level of detail. The following are some of the new features:
• Pinch-to-Zoom and Native Tooltips: Tapping and panning your mobile device displays native tooltips and data filtering options, making it simple to pick, filter, and observe data points on small, touch-screen devices. Viewing chart details in larger sizes is simple with pinching and zooming.
• Filters and Bookmarks: Filter data quickly and easily, adjust views, and bookmark favorites for a more efficient user experience. Inside the app, users can build fully personalized content based on their specific needs and preferences.
• Widgets: Create shortcuts or "saved views" of key insights on a mobile device's home screen to track and share important data views with a single tap.
• Biometrics: Use Face ID to save and protect the Incorta Mobile login credentials for added protection and quick access to the app.
• Augmented Reality: Working with full layouts on small screens becomes more practical and intuitive as large data sets and dashboards are viewed in augmented reality.Users can rotate their device to zoom in and out on dashboards, as well as view data points by pointing at insights.
Matthew Halliday, Incorta Co-Founder and EVP of Product Strategy, said, "Incorta Mobile offers customers an even better way to experience the unified data analytics platform they know and love." “The mobile app, which is powered by Direct Data Mapping, provides near real-time data to the device we all carry with us at all times. Users can access dashboards on their phones with intraday refreshes, freely explore and analyze the data, and then have a personalized visualization ready to share in seconds.”
Incorta is the only unified data analytics platform that uses Direct Data Mapping as its foundation. The platform was created to assist businesses in staying ahead of the accelerating rate, volume, and complexity of modern enterprise data. It provides unrivaled speed and visibility. Incorta is based on open standards and integrates with cloud-friendly tools and platforms, making it simple to consolidate data and extract important insights in the cloud. The platform helps business leaders, business teams, and data scientists make more accurate, timely, and transparent decisions with quicker access to richer data sets by making every data source constantly available for analytics.
Incorta is backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Kleiner Perkins, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Telstra Ventures, and Sorenson Capital. Its analytics are used by some of the world's most successful brands, including Broadcom, Credit Suisse, and Shutterfly.